LIMITED SPOTS EVENT
ATTENTION! DO NOT PURCHASE SLEEPOVER TICKETS BEFORE RECEIVING EMAIL CONFIRMATION FROM THE DINO PARC TEAM REGARDING TENT AVAILABILITY FOR THE DATES IN WHICH YOU ARE INTERESTED.
From now until the beginning of school, every Friday and Saturday night can be spent in the company of fierce dinosaurs at Dino Parc Râșnov. Please follow our Facebook page – Dino Parc Râșnov – to stay up to date with all the news about this event.
The SleepOver 2023 event includes the following activities covered by the ticket price:
Campfire and marshmallows for roasting
Guided tour at sunset among the 120 dinosaurs
Dinosaur fang hunt in the forest (during the guided tour)
Dino Quiz (a series of questions about dinosaurs, given to participants at the end of the guided tour) – the most correct answers will be awarded
One entry to the 9D cinema per child
Access to the playground areas
Access to the exhibitions in the tree houses
Breakfast consisting of croissant, butter, jam or honey, tea, coffee, and instant oatmeal snack
Steps to reserve spots at SleepOver:
Send a reservation request to [email protected], including: full name, night/date you wish to come, tent type (for 2, 3, or 4 people), and a phone number.
Wait for our confirmation email regarding tent availability for your requested date, and then purchase the necessary tickets from the website.
You will automatically receive the tickets via email, as well as the invoice.
Email us with proof of ticket purchase, and we will reserve your spots at SleepOver for the requested date.
ATTENTION: Ticket purchase and proof submission to [email protected] must be done at least 3 days before your reservation date. If payment proof is delayed, we reserve the right to offer the spots to those who make the payment sooner.
What else you need to know:
• Everyone will spend the night in Quechua tents for 2, 3, or 4 people, of your choice.
• Access to the park will be possible during the day, but the luggage will only be brought after 19:00, the closing time of the park. For this purpose, it is possible to drive up, but the car will need to be brought back down to the parking lot. You will receive a bracelet that allows you to re-enter the park as many times as needed.
• You can stay in the park the next day as well, for an indefinite period, giving you 2 consecutive days to spend with us. SleepOver activities start around 20:30. Lights out is at 00:00, and wake-up time is at 8:00.
• The morning after, all participants receive a breakfast consisting of croissant, butter, jam or honey, tea, coffee, and instant oatmeal snack.
• We provide the tents and foam pads, and you bring sleeping bags, blankets, mattresses, snacks, and anything else you need to spend an unforgettable night with the dinosaurs.
Reservation requests for tents are made only via email: [email protected], specifying the name, desired night, tent type (for 2, 3, or 4 people), and a phone number.