- Introductory note:
This section defines the terms and conditions that must be observed by potential customers and visitors if they want to use the site www.dinoparc.ro.
Use of the Site implies unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions shown below. The site is managed exclusively by HCR SRL. Continuing to visit the Site implies that you agree to the terms and conditions.
HCR SRL reserves the right to change, correct, modify, add and / or withdraw in part or in whole the terms, conditions, or prices of the products. The user confirms that he has read and accepted these conditions and terms in full.
The entire content of this site (images, texts, graphics, symbols, trademarks, logos, web graphics, scripts, programs and databases) is the exclusive property of HCR SRL and is protected by copyright law.
The use of any of the elements listed above without obtaining prior consent from the right holders is punishable under applicable law.
HCR SRL, headquartered in Sf. Gheorghe, Varadi Joszef Street, no. 17, Covasna county, registered at the Trade Register under no. J14 / 388 / 19.07.2007, fiscal identification code RO22136845, (hereinafter referred to as “DINO PARC” or “Company”). For more information about the Company, please contact us at the e-mail address [email protected]
Seller- HCR SRL, headquartered in Sf. Gheorghe, Varadi Joszef Street, no. 17, Covasna county, registered at the Trade Register under no. J14 / 388 / 19.07.2007, fiscal identification code RO22136845.
Buyer / Customer – Any natural or legal person over the age of 18 or legal person or any legal entity that places an Order
Order – an electronic document that intervenes as a form of communication between the Seller and the Buyer through which the Buyer transmits to the Seller, through the Site, his intention to purchase Goods and Services from the Site
Site– The online store hosted at www.dinoparc.ro
User – any natural person over the age of 18 or the legal person who accesses the Site, and by placing an Order has given his consent to the site-specific clauses in the General Terms and Conditions section.
Goods / Products – any product or service, listed on the site, including the Goods mentioned in the Order, to be provided by the Seller, to the Buyer as a result of the concluded Contract.
Transaction – the collection or reimbursement of an amount resulting from the sale of a Good and / or Service by Dino Parc to the Buyer, by using the services of the card processor agreed by the Seller, regardless of the delivery method.
My Cart – a section that allows the Buyer to add Goods or Services that he wants to purchase at the time of addition or at a later time.
Contract – represents the distance contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer, without the simultaneous physical presence of the Seller and the Buyer.
- In case of placing an order, the contract will be considered concluded at a distance between the Seller and the Buyer
- By using the site and placing an order, the buyer implicitly declares that he agrees with the way Dino Parc operates and with the electronic communication method (via email or phone)
- The moment when the contract will be considered concluded, is the moment when the goods will be handed over for delivery.
- Placing an Order
- By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that all data provided by him, necessary for the purchase process, are correct, complete and true at the date of placing the Order.
- By completing the Order, the Buyer agrees that the Seller may contact him, by any means available / agreed by the Seller, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the Buyer.
- The payment
- All tariffs related to the Goods presented on the Site are expressed in lei (RON) and include VAT.
- Payment can be made by cash on delivery, online payment by bank card.
- In the case of online payments, the Seller is not / cannot be held responsible for any other additional costs incurred by the Buyer, including but not limited to currency conversion fees applied by the issuing bank of his card, if the currency of his issuance differs from RON. The responsibility for this action lies solely with the Buyer.
- If the buyer requests a tax invoice, it will be sent by electronic means.
- Electronic communication
- Communication with the Seller can be done by direct interaction with him or by the addresses mentioned in the “contact” section of the Site. The seller has the freedom to manage the information received without having to bring justifications for it. Communication between the buyer and the seller will be made through electronic means of communication (email, telephone).
- Delivery of Goods
- Upon completion of the order, it will be delivered in 48 hours through the courier services offered by FanCurier. (FanCurier terms and conditions https://www.fancourier.ro/conditii-generale-privind-furnizare-serviciilor-postale/)
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the Goods by courier to the Buyer. The tickets will be sent to the client by email.
- Delivery by courier is free for any order over the minimum value of 150 RON. For orders below this value, a shipping fee will be charged. For orders with cash on delivery, a fee will be charged, regardless of the delivery area.
- Also, in case of payment on delivery / refund by courier, a payment processing fee on delivery applies.
- The Seller will ensure the proper packaging of the Goods and will ensure the transmission of the accompanying documents.
- The Seller will deliver the Goods and Services only on the Romanian territory.
- Goods Guarantee
- We guarantee the product against defects in materials and workmanship, in compliance with the conditions of normal use by the consumer. In the case of a product with material and manufacturing defects on delivery, it will be replaced in accordance with section IX.
- Return / replacement procedure
- In order to return a product, this can be done by picking up by courier or handing it directly in the physical store inside Dino Parc Râșnov. The first way requires first filling in a return form link to the form. The return to the physical store can be done directly, without filling in the return form.
- For these two options, the Buyer has 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the package.
- The product must be returned in the same condition in which it was delivered: with the label intact, without stains, without signs of wear or tear, including the accessories and the box in which it came.
- Return of the product without the composition label cannot be accepted. The products marked in the return form must be handed over in full to the courier, just as they were checked on the site upon request for return. If there are different products in the return package than in the completed form, after checking the package by the Dino Parc team, the pick-up will be refused to the courier, and the package returned to the sender.
- The ordered products cannot be changed. In order to replace the Product with another of a different size or model, depending on the availability of the desired product, a new order will be placed. In parallel, the product whose replacement is requested will be returned.
- If the Buyer changes his mind about the purchase, he will have 14 days from the time of purchase to request the replacement of the product, the return of its value or the replacement with another model.
- If the product is incomplete or non-compliant / defective, this must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the order. Any subsequent referral will not be considered.
- The buyer has the right to notify the trader in writing that he renounces the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 14 days of receiving the product.
- Intellectual property
- The content, including but not limited to logos, stylized representations, commercial symbols, still images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content presented on the Site, are the exclusive property of Dino Parc.
- Customer / Buyer / User is not permitted to copy, distribute, publish, transfer to third parties, modify and / or otherwise alter, use, link to, expose, include any Content in any context other than the original intended by Dino Parc, including to any Content outside the Site, the removal of signs that signify the copyright of Dino Parc over the Content and participation in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the Content, except with the express written consent of Dino Parc.
- Any use of the Content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this Document or the accompanying use agreement, if any, is prohibited.
- Processing of personal data
- Dino Parc cannot be liable for damages of any kind that the Buyer or any third party may suffer as a result of Dino Parc’s fulfillment of any of its obligations under the Order and for damages resulting from the use of the Goods and Services after delivery and in especially for their loss.
- Dino Parc reserves the right to periodically update and amend the Site Terms and Conditions to reflect any changes to the Site’s terms and conditions of operation or any changes to legal requirements.
- Major force
- Force majeure is the unpredictable event, beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be avoided.
- In case of force majeure, neither party can be held liable for non-performance.
- Force majeure must be notified within 5 working days of its occurrence.
- Applicable jurisdiction
- The contract concluded according to the above is subject to Romanian legislation.
- In case of a possible conflict that cannot be settled amicably, the courts will be competent in compliance with the legal provisions on jurisdiction.